Hello Everyone
Thank you so much for reading my blog. Some of you may have previously followed me on WordPress. Some of you may be brand new! But, why the switch? Simply this - I hope to gain a large following and maybe make a little money. I think WordPress is a great site, but they won't allow me to monetize my blog. Blogger makes this possible. :)
So, what is this blog all about? Two years ago, my ex decided that being married to me was not his cup of tea but I still wanted to home school our three kids. The best way to do this is to essentially build my own curriculum using the resources available at our local library and on the world wide web. Eventually, some of my friends began to ask where to find resources. So, here I am.
If you would like to view some of my older posts and resources, feel free to visit my old blog. http://pursefullofdinos.wordpress.com/ The posts and lists of resources are still there. Eventually, I may rewrite some of them here, but for now...that is where that information will stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment